We gladly welcomed September and the cooler temperatures it brought. Eighty straight days of 100+ was just too much. So far this month London got enrolled in the nursery at church which was a hit with her, has played outside numerous times (it was too hot until now), greeted the neighbors as they go to work(London loves to wave at everyone as they leave) and today we hit the splashpad. The pad was a lot different today-nobody! Although we missed our friend Brandt due to an extended nap we still had fun:) Here's some pics of our September so far.
Cheese!
Early morning play time
Seeing the neighbors off
Getting ready for the first OSU football game of the season
So, so happy to be a COWBOY!
See where I bonked my head on the driveway? Ouch! :-(
Look at my hair!
I have the splashpad all to myself
I love the water!
Our little bathing suit model:)
So, so FUN!
No comments :
Post a Comment