Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fearless

After Sunday services and brunch this morning we headed over to check out our newly remodeled Babies'R' Us. Since it was the grand opening Geoffrey the Giraffe and Wow Wow Wubbzie were there to celebrate. I didn't know what she would think about such "characters". Well I should have known. She was trying to break out of the shopping cart just to give high fives, hugs, and kisses of course:) We ignored her wishes at first thinking the characters were for "older" kids. But eventually we gave in and let her loose. She gladly hugged, kissed, and high fived both of them. Posing and smiling along the way. Other kids younger and older were standing on the periphery watching cautiously but not our little socialite. I mean who's afraid of a giant plush giraffe and a stuffed yellow square anyway? LOL.

Come here I want to touch you
Come On High Five Wuzzie
Mom can I take them home?

In other news...........

Welcome Kingston Boinett born 09-10-11. Congratulations proud parents Kennedy and Doneva. London can't wait to play with the little guy:)

Perfection!

1 comment :

Kim said...

Awesome. Fearless girl. Time for a boy. ;-)