Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy 7 Months London!

It's hard to believe but another month has passed us by. Our little London is 7 months old today! We spent the day napping since I worked last night. In between naps we worked on our crawling technique:) Here are a few pictures of our growing and smiling 7 month old girl!

4 comments :

The Loves of Lacy said...

Oh Sara she is soooo darn cute!!! What a precious smile!

The Loves of Lacy said...

Oh and how much more fun is it to post about your kids rather than your cat??!!! hahahhaha!!

The Kinoti's said...

Thank you and yes indeed although I do have a pretty cool cat:)lol!

Kim said...

If only Nairobi had a blog...it would be all bitter posts about London. If anyone saw these comments they would think I'm trying to cause a war between cities.
Happy 7 months London...and what a smile!