Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Day at the Park

Today London and I took advantage of the wonderful Spring weather and headed to central Austin for some fun in the park with her "boyfriends" Soren and Brandt. Being the great mom that I am I remembered bubbles, bread for the ducks-you know important things; yet somehow forgot food for my daughter, her toys, and a blanket for her to sit on (well really I just left them in the car a mile away:) Oh well thankfully the other moms were more prepared. London did get to try blueberries though thanks to my forgetfullness!


Our attempt at a group picture

Soren (16months), London (7 months), and Brandt (11 months)

Brandt Cruising Along
London is a bit of a bully:)
London we don't bite or taste little boys!

London we also don't pull hair...


London after a day of playing with her friends zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment :

Kim said...

At least you haven't forgotten diapers and wipes yet...ever tried hosing off a poopy butt at a drinking water fountain? Don't try it..you will get arrested. ;-)