Last week my Mom came down and spent the week with us. We had fun running around and enjoying the Fourth of July festivities. On Friday night my mom and I headed out to the ballpark and got the best seats ever for a spectacular fireworks display. Unfortunately I realized I forgot my camera after we got there. Dennis was working late so he didn't get to join us. On Saturday we tried to stay cool. It was the hottest Fourth of July ever recorded in Austin. It appears the Vegas heat has followed us to Texas. Once the sun let up a bit we headed out to the Oasis on Lake Travis. We enjoyed a couple drinks and the spectacular view of the lake and dinner. We sat overlooking the lake watching the fireworks while eating dinner. It was a beautiful night. We hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day!

Lake Travis Overlook

Dennis & Sara @ the Oasis

Janet & Sara @ the Oasis

Moma Enjoying the Night

Dennis
1 comment :
Wow you must have gone post crazy!!! Looks like you all had a great 4th and your new patio looks great!!!
Post a Comment