Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some Befores and Afters

The befores were taken before we moved in so you can ignore the decor.


Staircase Before


After- as you can tell we've had some painting done


Master Bedroom Before


After-Paint and our new furniture, it's still a bit bare but we are making progress


Kitchen Before



After- we've done the most work here: Granite countertops, new sink/faucet, backsplash, and paint. We still hope to redo floor and get stainless steel appliances eventually


Different Angle




I'll try to get some more up. The patio is the biggest improvement in my opinion but it's always dark when I think to photograph it. Let us know what you think or if you have suggestions. Interior design is not my forte.

3 comments :

The Loves of Lacy said...

So glad to see you posting again!!! The home makeovers look great. Hope all is well. Blog ya later!!

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT! I love your bedroom furniture and the curtains are gorgeous!! I'm loving your backsplash, too!!

And I got your order for the bows. They will be on their way to them tomorrow! Thank you so much for the order!!!

Kim said...

Very Nice!
We need a handyman to do some painting at our house. Can you send Kinoti over?