Nairobi "Jailed"
Well it seems like 2008 is just flying by so fast. September is already half way over. As September flys by so do my twenties. I can't believe in less than a month I will be thirty. Where does time go?
Dennis is in the midst of a whirl wind month. He's in the last two weeks of his pediatric elective and doing a plastic surgery/dermatology class 2-3 times a week at night. He has a big test next week that is a pre-national board exam so he has been studying a lot. We only have about 60 days left before we the big move.
Also we would like to ask everyone to say a prayer for Dennis's mom who is recovering from a health scare.
1 comment :
It's been awhile since I've been able to check your blog but things seem to be going great for you guys. I hope your move goes smooth. We really still could you use you both here in Woodward if you change your mind :) Good luck to Dennis on his upcoming tests!!
Post a Comment