Monday, August 25, 2008
August 2008
Well it's been a while so I thought I'd get this thing updated. Unfortunately we don't have any new pics to share that I can think of. At the beginning of the month we flew to Austin for a weekend of job interviews which also doubled as our sixth anniversary trip. It was a very productive trip as we were both offered jobs which we've accepted. I will be at the Trauma Center downtown and Dennis accepted a position at a busy Pediatric office. We also located a place to stay while we continue our house hunt. We liked Cedar Park so we'll both have about a 25 minute commute into Austin. So it looks like the big move is going to take place just before Thanksgiving. Dennis is wrapping up his OB rotation this week only a little over 2 months to go for him! Hope everyone is well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
Well, welcome back to the blog world. Glad to hear that everything is going good. Congrats on the new jobs and good luck with the move!!!!
THE TROTTERS ARE SO PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU AND HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY LIVING IN AUSTIN. AN EXCELLENT PLACE FOR UP AND COMING MOBILE YOUNG PEOPLE GOING PLACES. WE LOVE YOU ALL MUCH AND HOPE YOU KEEP IN TOUCH. OUR LITTLE HOPE NOELL IS GROWING BY THE DAY. SHE LOOKS LIKE A SMALL EXOTIC TABBY CAT WITH STRIPES AND DOTS. AGAIN LOVE TO OUR SMART KIDS. JAMME AND LANNY
Post a Comment