Friday, November 9, 2012

Well Hello Blog

The life of a two year old is quite busy. Combine that with my return to full-time employment and taking graduate classes = one busy momma! I found a few extra minutes tonight to try and update everyone on our goings on. I hope everyone is enjoying the instagram pictures-better than nothing, right?
Well a lot has happened since we last chatted. Most importantly London turned the big 2?!? Still not sure how that happened but nevertheless she's a big girl. Potty trained and all. We are so proud of her. She is a sweet outgoing soul.
Besides her birthday we've attended a few as well. London had a great Halloween too. She really took to trick-or-treating. She even had good manners. I was a proud mommy! She loved it so much we started out only going to our close neighbors but branched out to the 1/2 mile circle in our neighborhood. I only wished Dennis could have joined us. Next year!
We are really looking forward to the holiday season this year. We will be heading to Midland for Turkey Day. I am looking forward to starting holiday traditions with London this year. She is already learning Christmas songs. I know she'll love making cookies for Santa and decorating the tree, oh and the lights! I'll leave you with a picture bomb of the highlights of our last few months...
San Antonio Zoo with Gam-ah and Aunt Teesha


Settle Family Reunion with Uncle Nay-nay and Teesha

Settle Family Reunion-My Dad with my Great Aunt Carol


August 1, 2011-Happy 2nd Birthday Princess

Hollywood Beach, FL Happy 10th Anniversary to us!


London's Party-Curious George or "Monkey George" as London says themed




Time for CAKE!


Her new car! Thanks Nay nay and Teesha

First time at Deer Camp-going fishing

On the Polaris-nothing says Deer Camp like a pink teddy bear back pack-lol!

Sock Hop Sweetie for Halloween with her purple pumpkin from Nay nay

Harper's Party


Look out Gabby Douglas?

"Choo choo Thomas" with Noah

Get it girl! Noah wasn't so sure:(

No comments :