Friday, June 1, 2012

Long Time NO Blog...

As we always say but it is so true we've been really busy. Unfortunately we don't have a lot of pictures to show for it. For the sake of keeping the blog current I am posting some random pictures of London's happenings since our last post.


Dr. Seuss Week at School 4/2012 

Where's London? 




 I attempted to bathe Blondie but instead London jumped in:)


Fun in the Sun

Good Morning, Princess


The Girl who HaTeS SAND

Lovin her new SAND Box

Turtle!


So grown up:(


Getting ready to open the pool!
This is how she poses for pictures these days. Another reason we don't have very many:)

"More brocky, more flower, peese Momma!" Who'd of thought?


I hope to do better this summer. Gosh I can't believe it's that time already! Our princess will soon be 2 *tear*...

2 comments :

Kinoti said...

What happened to the baptism post...the catechism/comedy class is cause for blogging..?

Kinoti said...

What happened to the baptism post...the catechism/comedy class is cause for blogging..?