Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

This year London and I started what I hope will be our family's yearly Halloween tradition-pumpkin painting. Year one was a success. She really seemed to love it and know what to do. Suprisingly she actually got more on the pumpkins than herself! Grandma Rita was even able to get in on the action. After our trip to Stillwater we arrived back home just in time to nap and prepare for trick or treating. For London's second Halloween she dressed up as a Lady Bug-thanks Laila. London loved standing in the driveway waving "hewo" and "bah, bye" to all the trick or treaters. She would smile real big when she saw a costume she really liked. She would also try to give away her own loot.

In her prehaunting outfit
Our Lovely Lady Bug
Ready for some candy
This looks like a good place to start
"Daddy why don't we trade?"
Painting away
Thanks for the help Jojo
In deep concentration:)

Then today London got a special delivery for Halloween! Papa Clyde sent her an edible arrangement. She said "mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, ball." Then she grabbed a strawberry and shoved the whole thing in her mouth-lol.

Mmmmmmmm
Pretty. "Boo"-she said
Yummo!

Last year I took this pic of London with the Jack-o-lantern that Dennis got me at least 8 years ago. I tried to get a similar one of her today but she is just too active for my slow camera. So I gave it my best:) My how time flies!
three months
15 months...
and on the move...

Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments :