For this month's playdate we decided to meet at the local splashpad to enjoy some of this summer heat and stay cool. I wasn't sure how London would do being our first trip. Well she loved it. Almost as soon as we got there she was wandering out into the pad with all the other kids-and I do mean "all" the other kids. Several buses of kids trickled in throughout the 2 hours we were there. Next week should be much calmer since school will be back in session.
My only regret is that we hadn't gone before. I kept saying when she started walking we would check it out but we've been so busy. While she wasn't too fond of the "big" fountains she loved the little trickles. She found one and parked there. I had to move her to shade after some time because I didn't want her to burn.
As usual our little socialite was not shy she said hello to everyone that would listen and yes kissed everyone willing and some not:)
Well we had such a good time we may just check it out again next week!
No comments :
Post a Comment