Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Long Time Coming...

Well after what must be the longest 30+ months of our lives Dennis is finished! Finally. He will take the national boards later this month. I'm so proud of him. He has worked so hard and sacrificed so much. I know it was all worth it. Congratulations to my wonderful, smart husband and thank you to all those who have supported us!

Eighteen days and counting until Texas...


2 comments :

The Loves of Lacy said...

Congrats Dennis! That's really great. I've always wondered if a residency is anything like Grey's Anatomy??!! HAHAHAHa. Anyway that's really great. There are still openings here in Woodward :)

Kinoti said...

Thank you! ..am not doing a residency as i have to get started with real life, work, pay some loans, procreate..am really tired of school too..really tired..time to start living ;-)...catch up on sleep too!