Friday, October 3, 2008
Happy October
Happy October everyone! Most of you know that October is my favorite month. Mostly because it's my birthday month but also because I love the fall weather, Halloween, and all of the other wonderful things that come along this time of year. Also this year because it's one month closer to getting out of this hell hole:)Well I have been busily working the last 7 days and Dennis has been enjoying a short break before beginning his final rotation (yeah!). He spent the week relaxing after a tough week of tests. It worked out well that he was home this week because our spare bedroom and bath were flooded by our neighbors busted water pipes. What a mess-lucky for us it did not ruin anything unlucky for them though their place was a disaster. We got refurbished carpet and a free carpet cleaning out of the ordeal-just in time to move. Oh well it looks good for now... Apparently Dennis and Nairobi were bored while I was away but it looks like they kept themselves entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment